Over the last weeks, I've been hooked to osu. I incidentally made a bot that creates custom lobbies with rotating mappools, although I'm not sure if that'll stay the main feature in the future, so it still doesn't have a name.
From now on, I'll be releasing blog posts when a major update is released, so users can easily track the changes and be aware of new features. For today's update, here are the changes :
- Added 5527 more maps
There are now 82193 ranked maps and 2255 loved maps in the database. More will be added in the future.
- Reworked the way pp is stored in the database
- Re-added length and bpm filters
- Map name and pp is shown again
- A direct download link is also provided, thanks to the chimu.moe API
- Users are now notified about new updates instead of having to check my profile all the time
- Fixed lobby creation with less than 25 maps in rotation
- Fixed mods not getting set correctly at lobby creation